"The Andrew Pap Method Before and After Contest" and "Oyana Before and After Contest"
A PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ADDITIONAL PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Andrew Pap Before and After Contest is open only to those who submit their before and after photos and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 23, 2020 and. All online entries must be received by the current contest ending date, December 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM AEST. All contest entries must be received within 30 days of starting the program.
- How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the Contest.
Enter via social media or email: The Contest may be entered by posting your before and after photos to Instagram @oyana.app, Facebook @oyana.global, or via email to email@example.com
Posting of photos provides written release of images for future marketing, email, or video advertisement or marketing needs.
> enter release details here.
The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana.
- Additional Conditions: For any reason, you may request a cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of the drawing by contacting KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services "on behalf of” Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins or any other methods may void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. All entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
- Prizes: Winners will receive $500, five hundred dollars awarded to one participant.
The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana and associated companies, to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Contest prior to the drawing date.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners will be notified via the contact information provided in their entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana, anyone acting on behalf of KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana. KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses and email address; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive marketing communications periodically from KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the correspondence.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Victoria having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is KCBM Pty Ltd T/A Oyana.
PO Box 2, Balwyn North, VIC 3104, Australia
If you have any questions or enquiries regarding the competition details or rules, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org